- All here at Gleesons welcome Nigel Parsons to our Kitchen team. A very experienced and respected chef will be a great addition to our team. Check out his Bio and gluten free products at www.woodfieldfarm.net
- We also welcome Elizabeth Durkin, Ba in Culinary Arts to our Food and Wine Shop Team. Lizs popular cookery classes continue in her home in Rooskey. Early bookings essential Telephone +353 (0)71 963 8173 Email email@example.com.
- Liz will be running a Halloween Themed Class here at Gleesons on the 22nd of October.
- Gleesons will be running a Christmas Fair on the 3rd of December. Details to follow.
- Congratulations to Sean Kelly from Newport and Jack McCarthy from Kanturk who will both be conferred with their medals by the Black Pudding Fraternity. Sean’s award winning puddings have been part of the Gleesons breakfast menu for many years and Jack’s famous Spiced Beef and award winning Boudin feature both on our menu in thhe restauraunt and at the shop to take home.
- Congratulations to this month’s Gourmet club members draw winner Deirde Kelly, The Walk Roscommon. Next draw will take place September 30th.
- Coffe Morning for Hospice-This coming Thursday the 16th of September from 10-12 in our Cafe and Food and Wine Shop come and enjoy a coffee with our scones and taste some wonderful gluten free options with our compliments to support this worth cause.