Gleesons Monthly Newsletter
- Gleesons Team catered for a large wedding party last weekend in Cong, Co Mayo. Guests enjoyed Burren Smoked Salmon, Gleesons range of Soda Breads & Country Butter, Irish Stew, Autumn Fruit Medley, Organic Irish Cheeseplates featuring Mossfield and Silke Cropps Cheeses.
- Great BBQ followed the next day. Any size event can be tastefully catered for you in your home or venue.
- Halloween Fun Afternoon – Get into the Halloween Spirit with fancy dress, prizes, surprises and treats for the kids on Sunday 31st October in Gleesons Courtyard from 2-4pm. All welcome.
- Halloween Dinner menu is now running for this coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. Enjoy Halloween and Autumnal Special with a glass of wine for €25.00 per person. For bookings or enquiries about the menu call in or phone us on 09066 26954. A La Carte will also be running as normal on these nights.
- Special Reunion of St Patrick’s college Drumcondra teacher’s year three returned to Gleesons. Head Chef Gerry Doyle created a sumptuous tasting menu “Moville Mucs” and a great night was had by all.
- Cake Decoration and Icing workshop with Eilish and Karen Madden is running on the 11th November. Early booking essential only €10.00.
- Food and Wine Fair will be running on the 3rd of December in Gleesons function room, more details to follow.
- Congratulations to this months Gourmet Club winner Delia O Donavon. Next months prize-winner will win a Kellogg’s Breakfast Hamper which will also include – Bewley’s Teas and coffees, Sean Kelly Black and white Pudding, Harmine Juices, Country Butter and Gleesons Soda Breads.
- Wine of the Month –Santa Anna Malbec, Sauvignon Blanc from Chile €8.99 available from Gleesons Food and Wine Shop.